Sign up for our Newsletter

Why Precision Benefits Group?


You want experienced, personalized service from experts who understand the employee benefits industry. That’s what we offer at Precision Benefit...

read more

Healthcare Reform


The Affordable Care Act has changed the landscape of the employee benefits field. It is essential that your consultant is an expert in its requirement...

read more

Human Resources Services


Do you need compliance help that goes beyond the scope of employee benefits? Are you looking for answers to your human resources questions? PBG can he...

read more

Choose PBG

80% of brokers are great salespeople. The other 20% actually keep the promises they make