Precision Benefits Group – Providing comprehensive employee benefits consulting for small to mid-size companies in the Philadelphia, PA area since 2003.
- Are you looking for a career in Sales in a dynamic small firm local to the city?
- Are you looking to work in an industry where you can help make a positive difference in people’s lives?
- Do you connect with people easily…are you comfortable giving presentations?
- Would you like the opportunity to build your own book of clients?
- Are you willing to invest the time to become an expert in a rewarding profession that progresses over time to a position of unlimited earning potential and work/life balance flexibility?
If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you!
The Employee Benefits Sales Associate position is separated into two tiers. Initially, the candidate will work with one of our seasoned consultants in a mentor-mentee relationship. Candidates will learn their responsibilities from the ground up, assisting the consultant with all pre-sale and service activities, visiting clients, observing presentations, participating in directed research, and finessing their growing professional skills. Mentees will be coached on the Precision Benefits Group’s philosophy of top-notch, consultative-customer service approach. Successful candidates will progress to working directly with the firm’s founder on prospecting and building their own client base.
- Learn/research the various employee benefits plans and cost-containment strategies.
- Work with clients and prospects to identify needs, and educate on suitable options.
- Prepare and deliver employee benefits presentations to decision-makers, and employees.
- Network to build on existing client base to grow the company, and develop own client list.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and public-speaking skills a must.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with an independent drive to succeed.
- Professional and confident presentation.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft programs and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or other related programs.
- Two to three years proven sales experience preferred.
- Life & Health license preferred, but not required.
Secure compensation with an excellent benefits package. Salary negotiable based on experience.
Click here to submit your resume for immediate consideration. [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org]